It’s hard to keep with pensioners. Not literally, they’re really slow, but mentally they’re sharp as tacks. Free buses, free trains, free zimmers, there’s no end to the free stuff they get. Take 79 year old Harry Scott for instance who has just wangled six free rounds of golf on six continents.
Scott started on September 2st in Australia, then hit to Malaysia, then to civil unrest ravaged Egypt, then England, then to the Ocean Club in the Bahamas and finally Venezuela. He chose not to play in Antarctica; could have slipped and broke a hip.
Scott told reporters the amazing story of what inspired this unique trip.
"It's something to do." he warbled. I've got time on my hands, why not?"
- Mon. Sept 2, Bonville Golf Resort, Bonville, Australia
- Tue. Sept 3, Glenmarie Golf Course, Selangor, Malaysia
- Wed. Sept 4, Dreamland Golf Resort, Cairo, Egypt
- Thu. Sept 5, Stoke Park Country Club, Buckinghamshire, England
- Fri. Sept 6, Ocean Club Golf Course, Nassau, Bahamas
- Sat. Sept 7, Junko Golf and Tennis Club, El Junquito, Venezuela