Update: It's all off. Dustin says he has committed to playing at Colonial, the same week as the Irish Open.

“I was thinking really hard of heading back to Royal County Down but given I missed a lot of the season  at the start of the year, I need to think about my schedule and that means playing the Colonial,” he said at The Players.


Thanks to MD for the tip off that the 2015 Irish Open at Royal County Down next month is set to have the strongest field in its history with the news that Dustin Johnson is the latest massive name to confirm he will play.  

The power and draw of Rory McIlroy continues to add quality to the field with Johnson set to join big names who otherwise might not have played like Sergio Garcia, Rickie Fowler, Lee Westwood, Luke Donald, Patrick Reed and Martin Kaymer.

The official announcement is due to be made tomorrow Monday. Click here for official site.
Share To:

GolfCentralDaily

Uncensored, independent, inside the ropes Tour golf news and spoofs from the world's best golf blog!

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours